A New Drawing and Another Couple Links

      Well look at that I'm updating 2 days in a row! This post isn't really going to be that text heavy which I'm sure you're all happy about since I tend to be a bit long winded with a lot of my posts. So what does he have for us today you may be wondering?  First, I bestow upon you a new drawing of Catwoman! I really just wanted to prove to myself and everyone that I actually can draw women since I very seldom post any drawings of the female figure. So here you all are.
     The next thing I'd like to share with you is this podcast. The latest episode (#56) has Mark Waid on the program and since I mentioned him in my post yesterday I thought this would be appropriate. The  podcast is hosted by Jerzy Drozd of the Art and Story podcast, which i highly recommend to anyone interested in making or reading comics. Sadly Art and Story ended last year but you can still listen to all the episodes for free right here!!!

So that's it for now. Don't worry I won't pain your eyes with another awful sign off line.

Comments