Champions of Hara is Live on Kickstarter!



The Champions of Hara Kickstarter is Live!!! As I've said in earlier posts, this is a project I’ve been part of for about a year and I’m so excited to see it getting some attention! Everyone has given their all to make this the best it can be and I couldn't be prouder of the project and the amazing team I've been so lucky to be a part of. Please give it a look and if you like what you see share it around and donate if you can. This is just the beginning of what we have planned and I would love to see it far exceed it's $15,000 goal. 

Game Summary:
Become a Champion and explore the shifting planes of Hara in an epic blend of narrative adventure and arena style combat. 

For more info check out the Champions of Hara Website, and follow them onTwitter, Facebook, and of course the Kickstarter

You can see more artwork from the game on my website. As well as the websites of my fellow Champions of Hara Artists Hannah Kennedy and Eric Priestley. Both of whom have done and continue to do outstanding work for this so please show them support too!

Comments