News a new piece and a bunch of links!

It's been a busy month for me but there's some exciting stuff happening! Some of you may know about this but this Friday C.O.P.O.U.T. Comics is releasing our first ever color issue and we're having a release party! It features stories by Andy Hood, Billy Wayne Martin, James Kaminski, Ted Cocuzza, Eddie Xu, and myself all wrapped up in a gorgeous cover by Crystal Ben. If you want to go, click here to check out the details!

I've also been slowly working on new music and had a recording session with my good friend Alex Leonhart down at MICA in Baltimore. He has a rough version of the recording on his soundcloud. You can check out some more of my music here

I have some more news coming later but for now I'll leave you with this new piece. 

 Flamestress

Detail Shot

Comments