First Time Offended

I've been sitting on this for a while but now I can finally announce and show my work. A few months ago I did a 3 page story for Grayhaven Comics which is featured in The Gathering: Crime Issue. I admit it's not the biggest news in the world but this one was special for a few reasons. 1) I finally collaborated with writer and I had a blast! We had a great working dynamic and I think we made a pretty awesome short story. We'll also be collaborating on a bigger project in the future but that's all I'll say for now. 2) Although it's small press Grayhaven is still a publisher. Which means this was the first time I've released a comic and had it not be self published. Nothing against self publishing, I love it but it's a nice change of pace. 3) I rediscovered inking and realized how much I missed it. Making this comic gave me a great opportunity to experiment with techniques that I've been meaning to try for a while. All in all it was a great experience and I'm pretty proud of the comic that came out of it.

Here's the comic. First Time Offended: Written by Nicholas Chervanek  with art by me. Have a great day guys!








Comments